Achieving balance between reaching your goals, the greater environment and having a life is one of the greatest tricks we can pull off.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Geezum Crow!

Well, I find it hard to believe that it has taken me this long to start a blog.  Seems like almost everyone in the entire universe has one now, but somehow I am extremely late to this party.

Which is fine!  Haven't had much to talk about until now.  Well, nothing I would have ever have thought was 'blog-worthy'. Whatever that means!

But here in this space, will be the spillover from my brain and life, everything from rants to raves, from concerns to dumb little stories. But most of it will be pertinent to something. Whether it be small producers living in far away places trying to make a go of it, the environment, the ocean and nature centric life, or being a dad and trying to instill a worldly consciousness into your kids perceptions. All with hopefully a little bit of humor and not-taking-myself-too-seriously injected.

I do have a lot to write about. There are some experiences that I think just beg to be shared.  Others not so much (and not just bad ones!)

SO here we go!  Bear with me, and lets try to have some fun and share some experience. There are some really really big things in the works here, and I think you might find them interesting and entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment