Achieving balance between reaching your goals, the greater environment and having a life is one of the greatest tricks we can pull off.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Slow Summer Daze

Its quiet out there... too quiet...

As summer winds down the last hazy lazy days of summer are rolling in.  Don't want to jinx it but it looks like we are in for a stretch of nice weather to maybe round it all out.

Its been standard summer work fare.  But I can't help but think that this fall is going to be chock-a-block and crazy wall-to wall.  We will see,

As for now, the work on the new tour video for Shipyard continues and its ramping up.  With a whole new set of cool tricks up our sleeves to create a really nice, Maine oriented piece. The work continues on the doc I am filming about the two women ultra-runners as well.  The big race is at the beginning of September so we are rocking on that. I also have secured broadcast distribution for King Charles' Coast.  Now I just need to tag into someone or some organization that can help fund this puppy.  Its huge and important and unfortunately pretty political which is why I am having a hard time finding folks to help out with it.  So if you know anyone who cares about Maine's coast and the access to it, send them my way! I am not above begging...

That's it for now, nose to the end of summer grindstone.  More as it all winds up.  I can't help but feel like on the other side of these last days of Summer its going to be a pretty big and busy fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment